Applications for testimonials, transcripts and leaving certificates
Friendly print version
- Students who request testimonials, transcripts or leaving certificates should complete the request forms available at office.
- It takes at least ten working days to complete the process of an application.
- Office will handle all requests for transcripts and leaving certificates
- Careers Master/Mistress will co-ordinate office and teachers concerned to handle all applications for testimonials.
- All testimonials, transcripts and leaving certificates should be issued by office.
- Applicants will be notified the date for collection in person/ by phone.
- If an applicant is unable to collect the document(s) in person, he may authorize a representative to do it on his behalf. The authorization must be in writing. He may use the authorization form provided by the school office.
- The authorized person must be over the age of 18. A close relative of the applicant is preferred.
- The signature in the authorization must be the same as that signed by the student applicant on the application.